Kerr, Hendershot & Cannon, P.C., provides representation for a full range of family law issues in Galveston and throughout Texas. Our experienced attorneys are determined to make the legal process as efficient as possible. We are prepared to help you navigate the challenges associated with divorce and more agreeable events like adoption. We understand the need for straightforward legal guidance while remaining understanding and compassionate toward our clients' unique needs.
Our lawyers recognize the sensitive nature of family law issues. We are familiar with the broad spectrum of emotions that our clients may face. The unique dynamics of every family and the individuals involved are always our primary consideration, and our lawyers tailor their strategies accordingly.
Comprehensive, Caring Galveston Family Law Attorneys
As a full-service family law firm, we provide representation in a number of practice areas, including:
- High-asset divorce, including dividing stock options, retirement accounts and vacation homes
- Business valuation, including protecting family businesses and professional practices, valuing overseas assets, dividing mineral rights and more
- Child custody, including for children under three, and creative custody and visitation schedules
- Property and assets division, including division of retirement assets and enforcement
- Alimony and spousal support
- Military divorce, including military benefits
- Temporary orders
- Grandparents' rights
- Fathers' rights
- Protective orders
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Regardless of the family law issue in question, we are committed to creating legal solutions that protect the interests of our clients and preserve the relationships they have with their children. Our legal services combine the strength needed to attain an effective outcome with compassion for the well-being of the individual.
Contact Kerr, Hendershot & Cannon, P.C.
If you would like to discuss any family law issue, please call 866-398-1856 or send an email to arrange a confidential consultation.